Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Border or rectangle showing up in my room tag

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
DaveDrahn
18982 Views, 7 Replies

Border or rectangle showing up in my room tag

I have a rectangle (looks like a label border) showing up in my room tag.  It's a simple tag taken from the OOTB room tag family.  I'v re-edited the family, checked the parameters and values.  All label borders are off, but this one looks like its either part of a separate, invisible label or a separate rectangle that I can't find to delete.

Any ideas?

TIA

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: DaveDrahn

The typical cause for this is that the Annotation Categories are turned off in general in the Family, so you can't see the rectangle. Open the Family back up, go to the Annotation Categories tab in Visibility/Graphics Overrides, and make sure that the 'master' is marked as 'on'. You should be able to see that pesky rectangle now.

VGannotations.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 8
DaveDrahn
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Cool. Thank you very much!
Message 4 of 8
jaybehr
in reply to: DaveDrahn

Yes, thank you again!

Message 5 of 8
DesignGuy12

I ran into the same issue, GHOST BOARDER from room tag that I can not get rid of. any suggestions on how to turn that off?
Tags (2)
Message 6 of 8
ToanDN
in reply to: DesignGuy12

Follow the posted solution - edit the Room tag family, VG and go to Annotation tab, then turn on All boxes except for Auto sketch dims. Then you will see the box and decide what to punish it with.
Message 7 of 8
DesignGuy12

Message 8 of 8
maan-L

I ran into the same problem. This border is so annoying!

Thank you very much for sharing the solution!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report