Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Problem in Revit 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
565 Views, 2 Replies

Big Problem in Revit 2012

Hi Revit 2012 after installing the software, unfortunately help familys software and templates that can not be installed if all this in revit 2011 in its original path was installed.

Usually when a software version raise its features are more defects earlier on their behalf, but unfortunately not in revit 2012 not respect this principle and working with revit 2011 however is much better.

I need serious help to the software and allowing time I do not always get connected and I use the help.

Please help me!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ryan.duell
in reply to: Anonymous

If you are missing families \ templates I would recommend reinstalling content through the following

approach:

1.  Open Windows Control Panel > Uninstall a program > highlight Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 > Uninstall / Change.

2.  Choose Add or Remove Features.

3.  Select the content you wish to install > Next.

4.  Revit 2012 should go through an update process and download the specified content.

Image Example

Regarding Help, this should take you to the online WikiHelp page for Revit 2012, which can also be accessed through the link below:

Revit - WikiHelp

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: ryan.duell

does anyone know how to reinstall revit with a diferent activication code that works. I seem to have a problem with reinstalling it I had the program before just dont know what to do. The problem is that i can download the program but when i enter the serial and product key the program will give a Green Check mark that the standalone is already installed unto my Computer but where is the file, I can Find!!!! 😛 thannks for taking notice if any one knows give me a msg.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report