Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner manual for Revit 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
49bsinkey
1180 Views, 4 Replies

Beginner manual for Revit 2013

What would be the best how to manual for Revit 2013
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cvandevere
in reply to: 49bsinkey

"Revit Architecture 2013 and Beyond" written by Paul Aubin.  This would be an excellent choice after you have gone through it and become fairly profecient Revit, it will become a reference that you will continue to use. Highly Recommended!!!

CDV
Message 3 of 5
MKEllis

I've been working through Sybex's "Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 Essentials" that has so far been a great introduction.

It obviously falls short of more detailed aspects, but seems to cover the basics quiet well. There are a few occassions where steps appear to have been skipped, but these usually make you think a bit to try and fill-in the gaps - which actually tends to teach you more.

Message 4 of 5
spc17

Adding to the mix ... I'm using Sybex's Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013: No Experience Required. I just started using Revit in January and have found it very helpful. Each chapter is clearly written and you can download files to follow along with the lessons step by step or apply it to your own drawings.

Message 5 of 5
49bsinkey
in reply to: spc17

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report