Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barbeque

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jeffoke
903 Views, 3 Replies

Barbeque

Has anyone made a barbeque block yet for Autodesk Revit that I could download? I am a new user and having difficulty making the family in Autodesk.

Jeff Oke of Oke Woodsmith Building Systems
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jeffoke

Hi Jeffoke please find attached an "outdoor grill" - hope this helps... ;-) Cheers bladams "jeffoke" wrote in message news:17594590.1091622610377.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Has anyone made a barbeque block yet for Autodesk Revit that I could download? I am a new user and having difficulty making the family in Autodesk. > > Jeff Oke of Oke Woodsmith Building Systems Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "Outdoor_Grill.rfa"
Message 3 of 4
jeffoke

Could you try to send the barbeque again I am not allowed to download it there was an error

thanks Jeff Oke of Oke Woodsmith Building Systems
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi Jeff, if you have no luck downloading this file send me a email directly bladams at wja dot com dot au -- ;-) cheers Bill "jeffoke" wrote in message news:13779327.1092058684278.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Could you try to send the barbeque again I am not allowed to download it there was an error > > thanks Jeff Oke of Oke Woodsmith Building Systems Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "Outdoor_Grill.rfa"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report