Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit Solutions

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
331 Views, 0 Replies

Autodesk Revit Solutions

The Autodesk Revit Knowledge Base is in the process of being updated to reflect information on the latest release. Most of the most critical issues (regarding installation and licensing) have already been updated and are available for use. Part of the upgrade includes a U.I. facelift which should be familiar and friendly to those most used to the other Autodesk Knowledge Bases. The U.I. includes a key word search tool, an Advanced Search button to further refine your searches, and a Hot Issues area where we will be posting the most critical or wide spread issues and/or solutions we think you would like to know about. During the transition, the old U.I. will also be available for you to browse through and find issues related to release 5.x. The database, as well as the legacy data, can be found off of the Autodesk Revit website at http:www.autodesk.com/revit by selecting on the Support link. Many of the answers I've posted in the past to this group have been verbatim from the solutions or even links back to these solutions, so they are an excellent resource to questions you may have. Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc. Client Support Manager - Revit
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report