Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk Revit Installation Troubles

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
276 Views, 2 Replies

AutoDesk Revit Installation Troubles

I am having some trouble installing AutoDesk Revit Architecture. I have downloaded the file, and extracted it, and I installed it and everything went well. However, I somehow stuffed up the program after the installation process in the program files, and then in my stupidity, I deleted the entire program file for Autodesk Revit Architecture, and so when I tried re-installing it, it says its already installed. The problem is I no longer have any of the files, and I have no idea how to completely remove the program from my computer so I can re-install the program.  Also, when I tried simply running the program through the start menu, it said the file that the shortcut was linked to was missing, and so it asked me if I would like to remove or browse for the file. I have gone through the entire programs files, and I deleted everything under the name of Autodesk including the material library and the actual program itself. However, it still registeres itself as a program on my computer and it has for the past fews days. If anyone can help on this issue, it would be a MASSIVE help. I will post some photo's on the forum thread so that anyone who is willing to help will have as much info as possible.

As you can see from the photo, there is nothing under autodesk in my program files.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: 004428

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! 

Try to remove it using Microsoft FixIt. You can find more details to access the tool and how to use it here: usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS21891972

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 3 of 3
in reply to: edwin.prakoso

Thank you so much, you have been a big help 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report