Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 is now available

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
slatch
4949 Views, 23 Replies

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 is now available

All,

I am pleased to announce the release of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012, which is available on the Subscription Center and will be available soon on Autodesk.com at http://www.autodesk.com/revitarchitecture-download.

At this time only the English version is available. The localized versions will be released over the next several months.

For a list of new features, please go here.

Regards,

Scott Latch
Revit Architecture Product Manager

Twitter.com/RevitArch
23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
loboarch
in reply to: meldaoz

@meldaoz wrote:

I have just installed it but when I start drawing it keeps gining me the same error: An error has occurred while drawing the contents of this window. This window shall be closed.

Please help me how can I fix it????

This is typically a hardware accelleration/graphics card issue.  Be sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.  If the problem still occures try turning off hardware accelleration in Revit options (application menu, Big purple "R")

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 22 of 24
parveen.revit
in reply to: slatch

this post is quite old now since now we can download the next version (2013)

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Message 23 of 24

I would like to know why the Revit Architecture Suite is now discontinued. I don't need MEP, Structural or any of the other programs being forced down my throat. Oh.. and on another note... thanks for changing the .dwg file format again so that I have to update all my machines once again. I had nothing better to do this Memorial Day Weekend.

Message 24 of 24

it is quite obvious and practical that small Architectural practices doesn't have anything to do with Revit MEP and Structure. it seems they are forcing people to spend money (and time) in hardware, software and its maintanence

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report