Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Employee
loboarch
Message 21 of 24 (307 Views)

Re: Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 is now available

03-27-2012 05:13 AM in reply to: meldaoz

meldaoz wrote:

I have just installed it but when I start drawing it keeps gining me the same error: An error has occurred while drawing the contents of this window. This window shall be closed.

Please help me how can I fix it????

This is typically a hardware accelleration/graphics card issue.  Be sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.  If the problem still occures try turning off hardware accelleration in Revit options (application menu, Big purple "R")

Jeff Hanson
Sr. Subject Matter Expert
Autodesk, Revit User Experience
Mentor
parveen.revit
Message 22 of 24 (237 Views)

04-24-2012 09:53 PM in reply to: slatch

this post is quite old now since now we can download the next version (2013)

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
CORYSCOTT7253
Message 23 of 24 (179 Views)

05-26-2012 07:18 PM in reply to: parveen.revit

I would like to know why the Revit Architecture Suite is now discontinued. I don't need MEP, Structural or any of the other programs being forced down my throat. Oh.. and on another note... thanks for changing the .dwg file format again so that I have to update all my machines once again. I had nothing better to do this Memorial Day Weekend.

Mentor
parveen.revit
Message 24 of 24 (153 Views)

05-31-2012 11:20 PM in reply to: CORYSCOTT7253

it is quite obvious and practical that small Architectural practices doesn't have anything to do with Revit MEP and Structure. it seems they are forcing people to spend money (and time) in hardware, software and its maintanence

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!