Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 Update 2 is now available

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
slatch
5086 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 Update 2 is now available

All,

I am pleased to announce the release of Update 2 for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011, which is available via Live Update in the product or on Autodesk.com at http://www.autodesk.com/revitarchitecture-download.

The update can be applied to all languages of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011. We are still in the process of updating the various download pages for each language, but you can download the update from the English page in the meantime.

A list of the enhancements can be found on the download page, or you can click here for an English version of the list.

Regards,

Scott Latch
Revit Architecture Product Manager

Twitter.com/RevitArch
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: slatch

Are these the same files as the ones I downloaded last week called rac_x64_ur10.exe and rac_x86_ur10.exe?  Also, do these incorporate the Update 1 changes as well, or does that need to be installed as well?

Message 3 of 4
slatch

Based on the file names, they are not the same files as what is now available.

Yes. Update 1 is included in Update 2, so there is no need to install Update 1 first.

Scott Latch
Revit Architecture Product Manager

Twitter.com/RevitArch
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

After installing update #2 on a 64bit system my ribbon menues keep disappearing.  I have to close Revit and reopen to get them back.  Anyone else experiancing this?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report