Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autodesk 360 rendering issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
chrisdawsonarchitect
362 Views, 2 Replies

autodesk 360 rendering issues

ive been using 3760 for almost 2 years now and very familiar with it. been rendering on 360 with Building Desing Suite Premium 2014 for 2 months... all of a sudden yesterday its not working. i go to render in cloud and get "no connection to server" then i click to sign out and reset and i get "must be connected to the internet"... is there a service pack or update i can install for building design suit? see attached images

Dave Franknecht
Graduate Architect
Chris Dawson Architect
Harrisburg, PA
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

you probably downloaded/installed the wrong update

download/install this one: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22002894&linkID=16831210

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

apparently it was the wrong update, so i downloaded that link and installed and it didnt solve the problem. then i went to windows settings and did a "repair" on the program, opened it, signed out of 360, signed back in and now it works.... very weird but thanks for your quick response

Dave Franknecht
Graduate Architect
Chris Dawson Architect
Harrisburg, PA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report