Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 2013 Wood Frame Extension Tool

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
TerryYaggey6480
9009 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk 2013 Wood Frame Extension Tool

Has anyone heard recently, about the status of the long overdue return of the Wood Frame Extension Tool ?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
lanl
in reply to: TerryYaggey6480

Hi Terry,

You can download the "Revit Extensions for Autodesk Revit 2013" on subscription center. Once install this, you will find this tool under Extension tab- -Modeling- -Wood Framing Wall.

Thanks.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Lei Lan
Message 3 of 9
TerryYaggey6480
in reply to: lanl

Lei Lan,

Thank you !

Message 4 of 9
nwelch

What is the issue with the wood framing extension tool and the disappointment of not being able to save a simple file of at least the basic setting that would keep you from having to reset every time you pick a different wall. I am using Revit 2013 with this extension and very disappointed in it's lack of ability at least as I'm concerned.

Residential Home Designer

Nathan

Message 5 of 9
jdcarling

When I go to subscription center for Revit 2013 I dont see it for download. Can you post a link?

Thanks

Message 6 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: jdcarling

are you looking under view all available product enhancements?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 9
jdcarling
in reply to: DarrenP

I cant find it either and I have a Subscription. I really want to download it... I go to the roof framing one but it doesn't do walls from what I can tell. Autodesk Reps told me the roof one will do walls.... Can someone please explain

Message 8 of 9
jmbsway

Here is the link for the Revit extension! 🙂

https://students.autodesk.com/?nd=revit_extensions

Message 9 of 9
martiduri
in reply to: nwelch

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report