Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2007 / Logitech Setpoint issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jhendershot
1134 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2007 / Logitech Setpoint issues

I had previoiusly sent a request into Autodesk with a problem using setpoint software for my wireless mouse with Revit, starting with 2012 & 2013. this never happened with 2010 or 2011 (same mouse)

what i sent in below and the response i recieved. anyone else have this issue? any work arounds?

thanks.

joshua.

Revit Architecture 2013 

build: 20121003_2115 (x64)

update release 2   windows 7 pro 64-bit  sp1  

processor xeon W3565 3.20GHz 3.20GHz  

RAM: 24GB  

"Issue:  worksharing monitor does not

work when using the setpoint software for logitech peripherals.   in

order to get the worksharing monitor to work i have to go to windows resource monitor, go to the worksharingmonitor.exe and look at the wait chain. setpoint.exe will be listed there. i need to end task the setpoint process and then the worksharing monitor will pop up. i can then restart my setpoint software for my mouse custom settings. i have to do this every time i start revit."

the response back i recieved.

Thank you for sending us your feedback.  I am not familiar with the software you are describing.  This is something our product support team should probably look in to.  Have you contacted them about this issue?  If not I would suggest contacting our support team and work with them to see if a resolution can be found for the issue.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps?siteID=123112&id=2956546&linkID=9243099

Jeff Hanson

Sr. Subject Matter Expert

Revit            

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
agoodmansen
in reply to: jhendershot

Same issue with me.  Revit Architecture 2013 and Logitech Setpoint Software.  Any luck getting this resolved?

Message 3 of 4
Devildog_91
in reply to: agoodmansen

Same issue with Revit 2014, has ayone found a fix for this ongoing issue? That is besides uninstalling the logitech software and the daily trip to the resource monitor?

Craig Smith
Systems / CAD Manager
Design Styles Architecture
Message 4 of 4
Rob_J_
in reply to: jhendershot

I have multiple machines running in my office only some seem to have this issue.  

The machines that do not have this problem are running setpoint version 6.32.7  

The machines that are affected are running the newer versions of setpoint.exe

I hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report