Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attached Wall

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
GHASEM_ARIYANI
244 Views, 2 Replies

Attached Wall

hi

I wish On Wall Attached Longitudinal Or Trim The  italic Existed.

I mean, this is ,If I have a wall And a Refrenc Plane In italic, If the Trim tool It I modified End Wall With Angle Refrenc

Plane Be adjusted Not perpendicular.

Like the image below

Not perpendicular wall.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

In order to Cut the wall after an angle I usualy use one of the two methods described in the following:

1. Draw a second wall at the desired  angle and then override with Hide Elements -image 1
  2. Make a Component >Model in Place >Wall >Extruded Void and Cut the wall with it. If you attach the edge (as seen in the second image) to the reference plane -then moving the reference plane - moves the cut...image 2 and 3

The first method is a quick one , but it has to be repeated in every View because is an override by View....

Image 208.png

Image 207.png

Image 206.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

Yes - I am using the wall of the Void

Not perpendicular wall-2.jpg

But In my opinion This is a problem Because for such a small task Should Enter space Families will The own Time is wasted.

And about Hiding:

I think the projects The the output is It is important This method is not correctly.
For many reasons:

-In each View Should chosen to hide.

-Cost estimates will not .

-Potential problems Dealing with other elements There is.

And ....

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report