Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area: Tagging & Not reconcile Host Error

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
BobJayson2618
868 Views, 1 Reply

Area: Tagging & Not reconcile Host Error

Hello,  I am using Revit 2014.  My gross area works but I can't get anything further than that in either the Gross area or Rentable types.

1) Boundary lines work on one side in Gross Area .  I space only.  It tries to place the 1rst Manual Tag (2nd Tag) over the existing Auto generated tag.

a)  Nothing else works. Can't get second area (Space).

b) Schedules show ... 1 Area only.

2) Rentable area:   I am getting a reconcile host window, but nothing is orphaned.

3)  Rooms: Seperation lines & Tags work.    Areas ... No.

I believe its a bug in the software.  I drilled back to the simplest virgin project examples.   Any ideas. 

Thanks   

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@BobJayson2618 wrote:

Hello,  I am using Revit 2014.  My gross area works but I can't get anything further than that in either the Gross area or Rentable types.

1) Boundary lines work on one side in Gross Area .  I space only.  It tries to place the 1rst Manual Tag (2nd Tag) over the existing Auto generated tag.

a)  Nothing else works. Can't get second area (Space).

b) Schedules show ... 1 Area only.

2) Rentable area:   I am getting a reconcile host window, but nothing is orphaned.

3)  Rooms: Seperation lines & Tags work.    Areas ... No.

I believe its a bug in the software.  I drilled back to the simplest virgin project examples.   Any ideas. 

Thanks   

Sorry, Pilot Error.  I wasn't working in Sequencial order and not creating the Area Space first.  The 1rst Row of options has the create Area Space  tool in the Pull down.  So trying to Tag an uncreated space dosn't work very well ...   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report