Revit Architecture

*Clay
Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

Area Schedules

157 Views, 1 Replies
10-15-2004 12:41 PM
Hello All: I have an area schedule with the first floor divided into different sections, ie. circulation, education, administration. Is there a way when creating the schedule to have it calculate the total square footage..... I am clicking under Sorting/Grouping Area and Grand Total at the bottom....but I keep getting the count and no total. Thanks Clay
*Leonid Raiz
Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)

Re: Area Schedules

10-15-2004 01:33 PM in reply to: *Clay
On Sorting/Grouping tab turn on Footer Checkmark. On Formatting tab select Area field and turn on Calculate Totals checkmark. HTH "Clay" wrote in message news:41702802$1_1@newsprd01... > Hello All: > > I have an area schedule with the first floor divided into different > sections, ie. circulation, education, administration. > > Is there a way when creating the schedule to have it calculate the total > square footage..... > > I am clicking under Sorting/Grouping > > Area and Grand Total at the bottom....but I keep getting the count and no > total. > > Thanks > > Clay >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.