Revit Architecture

*Clay
Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

Area Schedules

160 Views, 1 Replies
10-15-2004 12:41 PM
Hello All: I have an area schedule with the first floor divided into different sections, ie. circulation, education, administration. Is there a way when creating the schedule to have it calculate the total square footage..... I am clicking under Sorting/Grouping Area and Grand Total at the bottom....but I keep getting the count and no total. Thanks Clay
*Leonid Raiz
Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: Area Schedules

10-15-2004 01:33 PM in reply to: *Clay
On Sorting/Grouping tab turn on Footer Checkmark. On Formatting tab select Area field and turn on Calculate Totals checkmark. HTH "Clay" wrote in message news:41702802$1_1@newsprd01... > Hello All: > > I have an area schedule with the first floor divided into different > sections, ie. circulation, education, administration. > > Is there a way when creating the schedule to have it calculate the total > square footage..... > > I am clicking under Sorting/Grouping > > Area and Grand Total at the bottom....but I keep getting the count and no > total. > > Thanks > > Clay >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.