Revit Architecture

*Eric Stewart
Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Area Plans and Phasing

320 Views, 1 Replies
02-02-2004 06:31 AM
**Crosspost on ZoogDesign** Two subjects I don't do much of. Area Plans and Phasing. I need 3 area plans. Each in one of 3 phases. I now have 2 area plans created. I have my 3 phases created. My area boundaries do not seem to be affected by phases though. I am doing something wrong? Any pointers? So I set up my Floor Plan phase filter to "Show All" I created my Area Plans. The boundary lines are model lines so they appear identical in all area plans. My area tags do not have a parameter for phase. Anything else? -- Heterosexual does NOT mean homophobic White does NOT mean racist Male does NOT mean sexist To reply directly to me use DEODORANT
*Eric Stewart
Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)

Re: Area Plans and Phasing

02-02-2004 06:51 AM in reply to: *Eric Stewart
GOT IT!! Had to create different Area Schemes for each phase. Thanks Chris @ AutoDesk. "Eric Stewart" wrote in message news:401e5eb5_3@newsprd01... > **Crosspost on ZoogDesign** > > Two subjects I don't do much of. Area Plans and Phasing. I need 3 area > plans. Each in one of 3 phases. I now have 2 area plans created. I have my 3 > phases created. My area boundaries do not seem to be affected by phases > though. I am doing something wrong? Any pointers? > > So I set up my Floor Plan phase filter to "Show All" I created my Area > Plans. The boundary lines are model lines so they appear identical in all > area plans. My area tags do not have a parameter for phase. > > Anything else? > > -- > Heterosexual does NOT mean homophobic > White does NOT mean racist > Male does NOT mean sexist > > To reply directly to me use DEODORANT > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!