Revit Architecture

*Eric Stewart
Message 1 of 2 (306 Views)

Area Plans and Phasing

306 Views, 1 Replies
02-02-2004 06:31 AM
**Crosspost on ZoogDesign** Two subjects I don't do much of. Area Plans and Phasing. I need 3 area plans. Each in one of 3 phases. I now have 2 area plans created. I have my 3 phases created. My area boundaries do not seem to be affected by phases though. I am doing something wrong? Any pointers? So I set up my Floor Plan phase filter to "Show All" I created my Area Plans. The boundary lines are model lines so they appear identical in all area plans. My area tags do not have a parameter for phase. Anything else? -- Heterosexual does NOT mean homophobic White does NOT mean racist Male does NOT mean sexist To reply directly to me use DEODORANT
*Eric Stewart
Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)

Re: Area Plans and Phasing

02-02-2004 06:51 AM in reply to: *Eric Stewart
GOT IT!! Had to create different Area Schemes for each phase. Thanks Chris @ AutoDesk. "Eric Stewart" wrote in message news:401e5eb5_3@newsprd01... > **Crosspost on ZoogDesign** > > Two subjects I don't do much of. Area Plans and Phasing. I need 3 area > plans. Each in one of 3 phases. I now have 2 area plans created. I have my 3 > phases created. My area boundaries do not seem to be affected by phases > though. I am doing something wrong? Any pointers? > > So I set up my Floor Plan phase filter to "Show All" I created my Area > Plans. The boundary lines are model lines so they appear identical in all > area plans. My area tags do not have a parameter for phase. > > Anything else? > > -- > Heterosexual does NOT mean homophobic > White does NOT mean racist > Male does NOT mean sexist > > To reply directly to me use DEODORANT > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.