Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Plan Scheme Deletes Randomly

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
214 Views, 2 Replies

Area Plan Scheme Deletes Randomly

I've got an issue where changing the color in one area plan scheme (future/left) removes the scheme legend from a completely separate area plan (existing/right).  Attached are the screen shots of what I'm describing.  This only happens when we change any of the colors in the future/right-hand scheme.  All we have to do to get the scheme back on the other area plan is to click on the blank box, edit and reassign the correct scheme (the only one on the list), but had we not caught this, we would have published these without the colors on the one plan, so that's problematic.  I'm wondering why--perhaps a glitch or something?

This happens in multiple users' programs.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
alan.quinn
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you have phasing in your Area Plans? We have a few internal cases where legends are not displaying as expected, but phasing is the underlying issue. However, without see the file I can't be certain. Do you have access to an FTP site? Can you post the file so I can look at it. If so let me know in what views to look and the exact steps on how to re-create the issue.

Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: alan.quinn

I don't see any phasing and we've never assigned that to any of these areas.  I do have access, but it's for another case.  Could we start up a new folder?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report