Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

area legends

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
183 Views, 2 Replies

area legends

Can the legend for the areas be assigned to a specific view (e.g. different on GFloor, 1st Floor and site layout?). What I could find by now it's the same legend pasted on every layout, meaning you end up with the legend that includes the colours marking the rooms that do not exist on a particular floor and/or the legend showing the colours for the floor layouts on your site plan (which usually focuses on different factors and shows) and vice versa.
In the end, is there any option for exploding it?

Any help appreciated

Lucas
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you sure you're talking about a Legend under the View menu or View tab on the Design Bar and not a Color Fill found on the Room and Area tab of the Design Bar?

In any event, I thought I heard of a way, but after searching the discussion group and looking at the controls and parameters for the room Color Fill, I guess not. Maybe in the next release or build.

Mel Persin, AIA
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Another bug then. Another thing that is 'so automatic, it needs to be redrawn manually'... Any betatesters for Revit? Anybody?? Probably none 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report