Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Calculation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BH-Yann
846 Views, 3 Replies

Area Calculation

Hi all,

I need to create a schedule that will calculate the Leasable Area and the Built-up Area, but i cant not figure it out how to include two different area calculations into one schedule !

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
melarch
in reply to: BH-Yann

You should be able to create multiple Rentable Area plans Under the Settings menu select Room and Area Settings. In the Room and Area Settings select the Area Schemes tab and create a new Area Scheme for Leasable/Builtup Areas.

Create a Rentable Area plan for the new scheme, place a new Area Boundary in each space, change the names of the spaces to Leasable or Builtup. Then create a schedule based on this Area scheme.

Mel Persin, AIA
AEC Technology Consultant
Technology to Visualize and Realize Solutions
Modeling the Future/Drafting the Past
Message 3 of 4
BH-Yann

That doesn't help me, the case that i got is that i have 2 different area calculation, one for my Built-up and one for my Leasable. i need to get the result of area calculation in my Leasable and be able to divide it with my Built-up and schedule the result. i can not flind a way to be able to schedule the result of 2 different area calculation
Message 4 of 4
melarch

You are correct in that you cannot take the field results, added parameters or calulated fields from one area scheme to another. You could make additional parameters in one and manual enter the values, but they will not update automatically.

That is why I suggested creating a new schedule with both areas (I presume they do not overlap one another) to resolve your calcualtion issues.

Mel Persin, AIA
AEC Technology Consultant
Technology to Visualize and Realize Solutions
Modeling the Future/Drafting the Past

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report