Revit Architecture

cooperw
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

area boundaries in groups

172 Views, 1 Replies
10-15-2012 10:36 PM

having some very strange issues with area boundaries used in groups.

I have tested it in RAC 2011, 2012 and 2013 and they all seem to be doing similar things.

grouping them and pasting them is fine - even between levels and even schemes. when i edit them items are excluded on sketch close and even disapear from one scheme to only apear in the scheme that i edited them in. the area still remains in both but only boundaries in one scheme.

any ideas?

Product Support
Lance.Coffey
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

Re: area boundaries in groups

10-25-2012 11:50 AM in reply to: cooperw

I tried going through some similar steps in a new project, and I am not seeing what you are describing.

If you are able to reproduce this behavior in a new (small) project file, can you post it to the thread with instructions on the steps you are going through?

If you are not able to reproduce this behavior in a new project file, the following blog posting has information on tools that may help troubleshoot the project:

Tools for Troubleshooting Unexpected Behavior in Revit

http://revitclinic.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/02/tools-for-troubleshooting-unexpected-behavior-in-re...

Lance Coffey
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.