Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you from Montreal?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
151 Views, 1 Reply

Are you from Montreal?

Hi my name is David, I am seriously considering starting a LUG (Local User Group) in Montreal. My background is Architecture and I would love to explore the BIM solutions from ADT 2005 and Revit 6. As well as Rendering packages such as VIZ 2005/MAX 6, Accurender. And of course AutoCAD 2005 Also Customization ( Lisp, VBA, Arx) I have strong and general knowledge in all of these fileds. This could be excellent way to benefit from ressources that help you become a more productive Autodesk User. All of this in your home town! If you are interested or maybe have ideas or suggestions. Please e-mail me specifically. Best Regards, David Shabat davidshabat@videotron.com
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
chuchumouth
in reply to: Anonymous

That's not a bad idea. May I suggest you also to add this posting in www.augi.com under Revit Forum in Revit Community section so that more Canadian (Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, etc.) users can participate.

Wai Chu
(former Montreal resident)
Autodesk Client Support Architect - Revit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report