Revit Architecture

*David S.
Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Are you from Montreal?

80 Views, 1 Replies
04-20-2004 06:31 PM
Hi my name is David, I am seriously considering starting a LUG (Local User Group) in Montreal. My background is Architecture and I would love to explore the BIM solutions from ADT 2005 and Revit 6. As well as Rendering packages such as VIZ 2005/MAX 6, Accurender. And of course AutoCAD 2005 Also Customization ( Lisp, VBA, Arx) I have strong and general knowledge in all of these fileds. This could be excellent way to benefit from ressources that help you become a more productive Autodesk User. All of this in your home town! If you are interested or maybe have ideas or suggestions. Please e-mail me specifically. Best Regards, David Shabat davidshabat@videotron.com
Employee
chuchumouth
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: Are you from Montreal?

11-20-2004 10:51 AM in reply to: *David S.
That's not a bad idea. May I suggest you also to add this posting in www.augi.com under Revit Forum in Revit Community section so that more Canadian (Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, etc.) users can participate.

Wai Chu
(former Montreal resident)
Autodesk Client Support Architect - Revit
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.