Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arched Top in Curtain Wall

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
427 Views, 5 Replies

Arched Top in Curtain Wall

I'm trying to do a Arched Top in 2 of the top panels in the curtain wall, see attached file to see what I mean. Thanks for your help, Jarod Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "Arched Top in Curtain Wall.rvt"
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
sbrown
in reply to: Anonymous

Something strange happened to your post, I replied this morning, however now my reply is gone. Anyway all you do is select the curtain PANEL by tabbing on the edge of it, then click edit and draw the shape you want.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I'll keeping working on that idea but the model lines aren't sticking. Can you give me a model that has one done? "sdbrown" wrote in message news:30312211.1095284862615.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Something strange happened to your post, I replied this morning, however > now my reply is gone. Anyway all you do is select the curtain PANEL by > tabbing on the edge of it, then click edit and draw the shape you want.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

dont draw model lines, you should be drawing Sketch lines in Sketch mode to change the shape. "Jarod" wrote in message news:4148bf33$1_1@newsprd01... > I'll keeping working on that idea but the model lines aren't sticking. Can > you give me a model that has one done? > > "sdbrown" wrote in message > news:30312211.1095284862615.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > Something strange happened to your post, I replied this morning, however > > now my reply is gone. Anyway all you do is select the curtain PANEL by > > tabbing on the edge of it, then click edit and draw the shape you want. > >
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

go to AUGI.com, i posted a file there with an Arch-top curtain wall. (easier to post it over there....) "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:4148e744_2@newsprd01... > dont draw model lines, you should be drawing Sketch lines in Sketch mode to > change the shape. > > "Jarod" wrote in message news:4148bf33$1_1@newsprd01... > > I'll keeping working on that idea but the model lines aren't sticking. Can > > you give me a model that has one done? > > > > "sdbrown" wrote in message > > news:30312211.1095284862615.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > Something strange happened to your post, I replied this morning, however > > > now my reply is gone. Anyway all you do is select the curtain PANEL by > > > tabbing on the edge of it, then click edit and draw the shape you want. > > > > > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Scott... "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:4148e7ed$1_1@newsprd01... > go to AUGI.com, i posted a file there with an Arch-top curtain wall. > (easier to post it over there....) > > "Scott Davis" wrote in message > news:4148e744_2@newsprd01... >> dont draw model lines, you should be drawing Sketch lines in Sketch mode > to >> change the shape. >> >> "Jarod" wrote in message news:4148bf33$1_1@newsprd01... >> > I'll keeping working on that idea but the model lines aren't sticking. > Can >> > you give me a model that has one done? >> > >> > "sdbrown" wrote in message >> > news:30312211.1095284862615.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >> > > Something strange happened to your post, I replied this morning, > however >> > > now my reply is gone. Anyway all you do is select the curtain PANEL > by >> > > tabbing on the edge of it, then click edit and draw the shape you > want. >> > >> > >> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report