Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

RGParchitekten
Message 1 of 2 (138 Views)

Appearance of a Multi-Categry Schedule in Layout vs. in Working (?) view

138 Views, 1 Replies
12-19-2011 01:45 AM

I would like to dedact some parts of the Multi-Category Schedule (to only show the measurements of units of quantities valid for the given materials)

This seems achievable in the working view mode, but when I place the schedule in a layout, the dedaction is no longer visible. 

If this setting cannot be transfered to the Layout view, is there a similar method that can be used to dedact some parts of the schedule?

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)

Re: Appearance of a Multi-Categry Schedule in Layout vs. in Working (?) view

12-19-2011 09:30 AM in reply to: RGParchitekten

The colors produced by the conditional formatting in schedules is only visible in the working view, not when the schedule is placed on a sheet. It seems to be still an item in the whislist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.