Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another phasing question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
125 Views, 2 Replies

another phasing question

can a design option, or group, be shared between buildings? example: - there are 4 condo buildings - there are 10 unit types - i want to use the same 10 unit types in all four buildings is this possible? thank you, this preliminary info is very helpful. -- Daron Peace, Luff, Cheetos
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sbrown
in reply to: Anonymous

a group can be saved out of the model and loaded into another model. This works well for some types of applications currently and in 7.0 I think it would work very well for the type of work you are suggesting. You should ask your questions on AUGI, it seems like more people read that group.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

thank you. -- Daron Peace, Luff, Cheetos "sdbrown" wrote in message news:4188742.1100181720250.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > a group can be saved out of the model and loaded into another model. This works well for some types of applications currently and in 7.0 I think it would work very well for the type of work you are suggesting. You should ask your questions on AUGI, it seems like more people read that group.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report