Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

*Daron Denton
Post 1 of 3

another phasing question

43 Views, 2 Replies
11-10-2004 04:12 PM
can a design option, or group, be shared between buildings? example: - there are 4 condo buildings - there are 10 unit types - i want to use the same 10 unit types in all four buildings is this possible? thank you, this preliminary info is very helpful. -- Daron Peace, Luff, Cheetos
Distinguished Contributor
1,185 Posts
4 Kudos
Post 2 of 3

Re: another phasing question

11-11-2004 06:01 AM in reply to: *Daron Denton
a group can be saved out of the model and loaded into another model. This works well for some types of applications currently and in 7.0 I think it would work very well for the type of work you are suggesting. You should ask your questions on AUGI, it seems like more people read that group.
*Daron Denton
Post 3 of 3

Re: another phasing question

11-11-2004 07:02 AM in reply to: *Daron Denton
thank you. -- Daron Peace, Luff, Cheetos "sdbrown" wrote in message news:4188742.1100181720250.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > a group can be saved out of the model and loaded into another model. This works well for some types of applications currently and in 7.0 I think it would work very well for the type of work you are suggesting. You should ask your questions on AUGI, it seems like more people read that group.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!