Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotations- Auto stacking

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vdes
1459 Views, 3 Replies

Annotations- Auto stacking

While annotation in Revit Architecture how to enable autostack dimentions for fractional dimentions such as 1/2"  ...pls finf the attached file as done in Autocad ..my question is how does one achieve the same in Revit Arch???

Pls help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
loboarch
in reply to: vdes

There is no option for autostacking fractions in Revit.  The only way you could do that kind of thing would be to manually place text and use a stacked fraction if the font sytle has special characters defined for them.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 3 of 4
vdes
in reply to: loboarch

Thanks for your post.

Pls find the attached file in the Annotation style parameter & guide me where to change the font style for stacked fraction...

Message 4 of 4
loboarch
in reply to: vdes

@vdes wrote:

Thanks for your post.

Pls find the attached file in the Annotation style parameter & guide me where to change the font style for stacked fraction...

Maybe you mis-understood.  There is not a way to stack fractions directly/automatically in Revit.  There is not a "setting" that will allow it.  The only way to do it is by entering text manually and then use the "charmap" tool in Windows to find the correct character code to "place" a stacked fraction character in your text note.  This assumes the font you are using has stacked fractions in the special character set.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report