Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANNE??????

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
676 Views, 1 Reply

ANNE??????

Do you have any idea why I can view post on the web reader and on new groups I join but all groups I joined before the update now will not download new post or unread post? I am using outlook express. I have not changed a thing, do I need to rejoin each group but then I lose the ones I follow? I am lost thanks
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You are probably going to have to delete the discussion.autodesk.com server from your list of newsgroup servers, clear your cache and reload messages. I did so with Netscape including deleting the .rc file and all is working well - and very, very quickly. In Outlook Express reset the newsgroup and redownload the headers. Others have done this with Outlook Express and now see the new messages. Other information from saved messages on resetting OE: Microsoft Outlook Express 6 Go to tools/options/maintenance and uncheck delete news messages x days after being downloaded. You will then retain all messages. Right click on the discussion.autodesk.com and choose reset groups. Redownload the messages. or Menu item "View" , "Current View" choose "Show all messages" Also choose "Tools" - "Options" -"maintenance" and unclick "Delete read message bodies in newsgroups" and "Delete messages older than ____ days" or more information may be found at msnews.microsoft.com /microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress or at "Inside Outlook Express" at http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ -- Anne Brown Manager, Moderator Autodesk Product Support Discussion Groups Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion Dustin wrote: > > Do you have any idea why I can view post on the web reader and on new groups > I join but all groups I joined before the update now will not download new > post or unread post? I am using outlook express. I have not changed a thing, > do I need to rejoin each group but then I lose the ones I follow? I am lost > > thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report