Revit Architecture

tobal
Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Angular Family Parameters Problem

113 Views, 1 Replies
08-18-2004 04:43 PM
When changing an angular parameter, why does Revit change the length of the line (object which is being rotated)? is there any way for the line to keep its original length? Also, when stating angles bigger than a quadrant on the parameter, Revit measures it from another starting point instead of the original angle, then gives the ERROR: CONSTRAINTS NOT SATISFIED message. I have tried accomodating it in every possible form and till get that ERROR, what am I not doing correctly?
I would very much apreciate some help with this...(i have attached the problematic tag)
*Steve Burri
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: Angular Family Parameters Problem

08-19-2004 06:20 PM in reply to: tobal
Try this one... I made the arrow as a generic annotation family, loaded it into your tag, placed, dimensioned and labeled it with much better success. -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc Client Support Manager - Revit "tobal" wrote in message news:24935949.1092872631408.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > When changing an angular parameter, why does Revit change the length of the line (object which is being rotated)? is there any way for the line to keep its original length? Also, when stating angles bigger than a quadrant on the parameter, Revit measures it from another starting point instead of the original angle, then gives the ERROR: CONSTRAINTS NOT SATISFIED message. I have tried accomodating it in every possible form and till get that ERROR, what am I not doing correctly? > I would very much apreciate some help with this...(i have attached the problematic tag) Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "not a - prob tag.rfa"
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.