Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angular Family Parameters Problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tobal
216 Views, 1 Reply

Angular Family Parameters Problem

When changing an angular parameter, why does Revit change the length of the line (object which is being rotated)? is there any way for the line to keep its original length? Also, when stating angles bigger than a quadrant on the parameter, Revit measures it from another starting point instead of the original angle, then gives the ERROR: CONSTRAINTS NOT SATISFIED message. I have tried accomodating it in every possible form and till get that ERROR, what am I not doing correctly?
I would very much apreciate some help with this...(i have attached the problematic tag)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: tobal

Try this one... I made the arrow as a generic annotation family, loaded it into your tag, placed, dimensioned and labeled it with much better success. -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc Client Support Manager - Revit "tobal" wrote in message news:24935949.1092872631408.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > When changing an angular parameter, why does Revit change the length of the line (object which is being rotated)? is there any way for the line to keep its original length? Also, when stating angles bigger than a quadrant on the parameter, Revit measures it from another starting point instead of the original angle, then gives the ERROR: CONSTRAINTS NOT SATISFIED message. I have tried accomodating it in every possible form and till get that ERROR, what am I not doing correctly? > I would very much apreciate some help with this...(i have attached the problematic tag) Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "not a - prob tag.rfa"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report