Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An unrecoverable error has occurred. The program will now be terminated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
712 Views, 5 Replies

An unrecoverable error has occurred. The program will now be terminated.

Hi there,

I am having some serious problems with Revit 2015. We have a central file and we work in local files. Actually everything worked great, until yesterday when I got some problems with editing objects. Normally I could edit or adjust anything without problems, but at this moment I cannot even adjust the cut pattern of a wall without getting the notification: "An unrecoverable error has occurred. The program will now be terminated."

I have been trying several things: changing the Revit 2015 folder in the users/.../appdata/roaming/etc folder into Revit 2015 Backup, changing opening options into 'All' instead of 'Last viewed', making a new central file and auditing it (at this point I got the same notification about the error).. 

I have not found any solution yet, so I hope anyone can help me out with this!!

Thanks in advance,

KJ

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Is it just one computer?  Try doing a system restore to back when you know it worked.  Then you might also try to add all the latest updates to the Revit program.  Also, does the issue exist when working on the files locally vs. over the network?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

No, unfortunately the same problems exist on different computers, even at other computers and detached from the central file the problems continue. I have been trying to work over the network, locally at different computers, but until now I have not seen any difference. I will soon try to restore the system to see if there is anything going better, and then I will let you know if anything has changed.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Hi, I have been doing a system restore, but it did not help unfortunately. And as the problem exists at all the different computers, I start thinking there is something wrong in the file.. Could it be something with families, masses, etc? Any ideas to make it better?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi, is there anyone who can help me to sort out this major problem?

In the meanwhile I have been installing the 3rd update release, but even that did not work. 

I don't know anymore ways to sort this out, please help!

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hi. I don't know if you resolved your problem but i am dealing with the same issue here. I did a research on google and the problem should be fixed by opening one of the local files (preferably the one who is the most updated) detached from central then resaved in the central folder, replacing the central model. I am about to do it myself. This was the most common solution found.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report