Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced walls

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mthemelis
188 Views, 2 Replies

Advanced walls

How can i rotate a wall in the elevation, or create it in an angle of 45 degrees to the ground?

In arc walls how can i chanfe the profile?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mthemelis

Try using an in place wall family and use a sweep for the first question. For the second... I would guess the answer's the same, but I'm not really sure what, exactly, you mean. -- Matt Dillon Autodesk Discussion Forum Facilitator "mthemelis" wrote in message news:20569792.1091908788490.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > How can i rotate a wall in the elevation, or create it in an angle of 45 degrees to the ground? > > In arc walls how can i chanfe the profile?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mthemelis

You cannot rotate a system based wall (the walls you get when pressing the Wall tool) in elevation, or rotatate it off Z-axis. You can edit the profile of a linear wall by selecting the wall and pressing "Edit Profile" in the option bar. Once in the sketch, you can pretty much draw whatever you want (a 45 degree angle if you prefer) and the wall will reflect the sketch. For the arc wall, I would draw a ref-plane at desired angle, and then "Attach" the wall to the ref-plane. You can attach top and bottom of walls to ref-planes For a wall that is tilted off the z-axis, you will have to engage the in-place family tools. "mthemelis" wrote in message news:20569792.1091908788490.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > How can i rotate a wall in the elevation, or create it in an angle of 45 degrees to the ground? > > In arc walls how can i chanfe the profile?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report