Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally deleted a section marker

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
autoMick
2672 Views, 3 Replies

Accidentally deleted a section marker

Hi, I accidently deleted a section marker from a plan view. The section still exists and in shown in other plan views. I feel stupid for asking, but how can I get the section marker to reappear on the original plan view?

Thanks

- Mick

Civil3d user in Australia since 2012.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: autoMick

Are you sure that you deleted the section line? Are you sure that you can still see that section line in other views? That is not possible. If you can see that view in the project browser and you can still see that section line in other views, then the section line in this view is hidden, not deleted.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: autoMick

Hi

Maybe you accidentally clicked on the icon <Cycle Selection Head>  It may have been removed Click on the icon

again.

Cycle Selection Head.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
autoMick
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

OK that's what I thought. The section definitely still exists - I can view the section itself, and its marker is shown in other plan views but for the life of me I cannot find how to unhide it in one view. I've tried:

- V/G Overrides/Annotation Categories and ensuring Sections and Section Boxes are ticked

- Set the view Discipline to Coordination

- Clicked Reveal Hidden Elements (shows other elements that I had hidden, but not the section marker)

- Tried gh-ar's suggestion regarding cycle section head (nothing visible to toggle)

Anything else?

Thanks

- Mick

[Edit: I found it - the phase was wrong. It was set to 'new construction', in an 'existing' view.]

Civil3d user in Australia since 2012.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report