Revit Architecture

happyredfish
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)
Accepted Solution

About Revit 2014 upgrade

172 Views, 1 Replies
08-15-2013 09:55 AM

i am trying to find out if i will be able to upgrade my 2013 student version of Revit Arch ( license 3 years)  to 2014 version directly or I have to download the 2014 version seperately in my PC? Thanks !

Hello Yanqiong!

As our software programs operate independently of one another, you would need to download and install the 2014 version separately. Please note that Revit Architecture 2014 has been replaced in the Education Community by Revit 2014, which has the combined functionality of Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Revit Structure.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: About Revit 2014 upgrade

08-15-2013 10:35 AM in reply to: happyredfish

Hello Yanqiong!

As our software programs operate independently of one another, you would need to download and install the 2014 version separately. Please note that Revit Architecture 2014 has been replaced in the Education Community by Revit 2014, which has the combined functionality of Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Revit Structure.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Philip Schmelzer
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.