Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Collaboration for Revit - Publishing Model

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Ehsanyzd
1019 Views, 11 Replies

A360 Collaboration for Revit - Publishing Model

I have created a sample project in Revit and uploaded through Revit for collaboration. The fist uploaded model can be seen through A360 website; however, when I make some changes, sych to the central, and Publish the latest through Manage A360 Models tool in Revit, after days, I still cannot see the latest model via A360 website. I have tried Publish the latest several times, but still the latest model is not published in A360 hub. Please advice.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Hello Ehsan,

I am moving your question to the Revit forum where the Revit Collaboration guys can help you out.

Thanks and hope this helps.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 12

I have not been helped yet! The issue is still there.
Message 4 of 12
reinems74
in reply to: Ehsanyzd

We can help out with the model that isn't viewable on A360. Would it be possible to send me the RVT file? You can download it from A360 and send the RVT to me at my email: scott dot reinemann @ autodesk dot com (use that to build proper email)

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Reinemann
Revit Development
Message 5 of 12
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: reinems74

This does indeed appear to be a defect.  You can work with Scott to transfer data, or you can formally log the issue with our Frontline Support team.

Sorry this isn't workling on your model, we'll get to the bottom of it.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 12
Ehsanyzd

Scott,
I want to make sure you understand the issue correctly. The original model that I uploaded can be seen in A360 hub. The issue is that after making some changes on the model through A360 Collaboration for Revit, and publishing the latest model, the latest changes cannot be seen in A360 hub. The model is the Revit Sample Project which comes with Revit.
Message 7 of 12
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: Ehsanyzd

Ehsanyzd,

Yes, we understand the situation.  We are not aware and any widespread outage of this functionality, so we're trying to reproduce the issue with your data.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 8 of 12
tim
Explorer
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

I am having these same issues.

I was able to publish and then view on A360 and give my client a link to view.  This worked once.

I am now trying to publish, with no success.

I click publish inside Manage on A360 inside of revit.

It looks like it is doing something (arrow moves on top of box)

However, nothing happens after that, and the model never posts in A360 like it did previously.

Thanks for the help.

Message 9 of 12
reinems74
in reply to: tim

Hi Tim,

The process of getting a Revit model ready for viewing on A360 can sometimes take some time. The time it takes depends on a lot of factors, including the complexity of your views, the size of your model (and its links), etc.

Waiting upwards of 30 to 45 mins can be typical for some models. Have you waited at least that long for it to appear on A360? Note, as you mention, the act of Publishing from Revit's UI is pretty quick, so that will return right away while the processing is kicked off in the cloud. 

If it takes longer than that, we can follow up offline. I would like to dig into why that is failing for you. Please email me at scott dot reinemann at autodesk dot com and we can discuss how I can try to reproduce the problem here.

thanks,

Scott Reinemann

Revit Development

Scott Reinemann
Revit Development
Message 10 of 12
reinems74

A quick update. We are working with Tim offline on getting to the bottom of his publishing problems.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Reinemann
Revit Development
Message 11 of 12
pduke

Having the same issue as indicated above...  I have published, see the published file in the hub - but am not able to see the updated file on the a360 website.  Has your team been able to solve the question?  

Message 12 of 12
yogi.ishwar

Hi Scott....I have the same issue with publishing and using a 200mb model. It takes time to see all versions on a360

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report