Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
47 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 11 of 13

Re: A question of best practices in family creation

01-28-2013 08:08 AM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

It's definitely not the ideal solution to the problem, but the alternative is having a floater family out there that has the connector removed as it's only difference.

What would be the best way of passing a request of this type along? 

*Expert Elite*
2,889 Posts
363 Kudos
Post 12 of 13

01-28-2013 08:40 AM in reply to: bashworth

I think it is this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

But I am not sure about it. Perhaps somene from Autodesk can help us to know if that is the proper link for users to request new features.

Apart from that, if you are under subscription, once you log on, there should be a link to file a support request. However, I think that the visibility and nesting of connectors does not have a solution at this moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Active Contributor
47 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 13 of 13

01-28-2013 09:13 AM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

I'll do that.

This is a log in I've had for years, so it doens't have any work licenses connected to it.

I'll also reach out to my reseller here.

I'll leave this thread as unsolved, since the question about 'Since 'x' doesn't work, what's the accepted method around it?' hasn't really been answered, but based on the variety of solutions I've seen people come up with, there doesn't appear to be one.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!