Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

*matt jezyk [autodesk]
Message 1 of 12 (45 Views)

A few images from Revit 7 - building maker

45 Views, 11 Replies
10-01-2004 03:45 PM
Here are a few more images from buildings we've been working on in Revit 7. Look for more info next week... Just a couple teaser images for now before the weekend starts ! We have been hard at work for quite a while now and have listened to the community of architects and engineers that use our products. In general, all of us here at the Factory are pretty excited about Revit 7. More later.... matt jezyk product designer autodesk revit Conceptual Form Making -> Building Maker Attachment not added (too many attachments): "mass 2d plan 6.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - mass.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - floors.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - shell bigger.gif"
*Scott Davis
Message 2 of 12 (45 Views)

Re: A few images from Revit 7 - building maker

10-01-2004 04:01 PM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
hmmm....building maker, huh??? That football shape is really interesting! Again in this image..... shadows! C'mon, just email me the download link....I wont tell anyone! Can you tell us anything about the shell-shaped building in the marketing info for Revit on Autodesk's website??? "matt jezyk [autodesk]" wrote in message news:415dddfa_3@newsprd01... Here are a few more images from buildings we've been working on in Revit 7. Look for more info next week... Just a couple teaser images for now before the weekend starts ! We have been hard at work for quite a while now and have listened to the community of architects and engineers that use our products. In general, all of us here at the Factory are pretty excited about Revit 7. More later.... matt jezyk product designer autodesk revit Conceptual Form Making -> Building Maker Attachment not added (too many attachments): "mass 2d plan 6.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - mass.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - floors.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - shell bigger.gif"
*Scott Davis
Message 3 of 12 (45 Views)

10-01-2004 04:13 PM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
Ok....answered my own question! (patients, scott!) saw your 'shell' post! "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:415de0ad_3@newsprd01... hmmm....building maker, huh??? That football shape is really interesting! Again in this image..... shadows! C'mon, just email me the download link....I wont tell anyone! Can you tell us anything about the shell-shaped building in the marketing info for Revit on Autodesk's website??? "matt jezyk [autodesk]" wrote in message news:415dddfa_3@newsprd01... Here are a few more images from buildings we've been working on in Revit 7. Look for more info next week... Just a couple teaser images for now before the weekend starts ! We have been hard at work for quite a while now and have listened to the community of architects and engineers that use our products. In general, all of us here at the Factory are pretty excited about Revit 7. More later.... matt jezyk product designer autodesk revit Conceptual Form Making -> Building Maker Attachment not added (too many attachments): "mass 2d plan 6.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - mass.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - floors.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "building maker - shell bigger.gif"
*Guy Robinson
Message 4 of 12 (45 Views)

10-01-2004 06:52 PM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
Way cool Matt. Looking forward to more. Are the different modes like the existing massing 'show shell' functionality so we can swap backwards and forwards between these different modes? I hope Autodesk have got some good Christmas presents lined up for the Factory:-) You certainly deserve them. Guy matt jezyk [autodesk] wrote: > Here are a few more images from buildings we've been working on in Revit 7. > > Look for more info next week... Just a couple teaser images for now > before the weekend starts ! > > We have been hard at work for quite a while now and have listened to the > community of architects and engineers that use our products. > > In general, all of us here at the Factory are pretty excited about Revit > 7. More later.... > > matt jezyk > product designer > autodesk revit > > > *Conceptual Form Making -> Building Maker* > > > >
*Doug Broad
Message 5 of 12 (45 Views)

10-01-2004 07:38 PM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
Scott, The images are great but try not to quote them back. "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:415de3ee_1@newsprd01... Ok....answered my own question! (patients, scott!) saw your 'shell' post!
*Scott Davis
Message 6 of 12 (45 Views)

10-01-2004 10:20 PM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
oops, sorry! not used to the NG stuff....i like the forums! :-) "Doug Broad" wrote in message news:415e14af_2@newsprd01... > Scott, > The images are great but try not to quote them back. > > "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:415de3ee_1@newsprd01... > Ok....answered my own question! (patients, scott!) saw your 'shell' post! > > > >
*Architectural Staff
Message 7 of 12 (45 Views)

10-04-2004 07:06 AM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
Looks like we finally have an ellipse tool. Robert Witte
*Scott Davis
Message 8 of 12 (45 Views)

10-04-2004 08:21 AM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
You've had an Ellipse tool since 6.0. "Architectural Staff" wrote in message news:416157fc$1_1@newsprd01... > Looks like we finally have an ellipse tool. > > Robert Witte >
*Architectural Staff
Message 9 of 12 (45 Views)

10-05-2004 07:23 AM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
I had a momentary thought before I posted that maybe I should double check first since I haven't needed to do an ellipse for some time. Then, of course, I thought why bother. Embarrassed... Slinking away... :smileyhappy: Scott Davis wrote: > You've had an Ellipse tool since 6.0. > > "Architectural Staff" wrote in message > news:416157fc$1_1@newsprd01... > >>Looks like we finally have an ellipse tool. >> >>Robert Witte >> > > >
HVACEFM
Message 10 of 12 (45 Views)

10-06-2004 02:54 AM in reply to: *matt jezyk [autodesk]
Hi,

Perhaps you could give me an answer to a question I could not get answer yet. From white papers I understood that Revit is a parametric CAD tool. Is it possible to use Revit R? in Autodesk Building Systems 2005 in a parametric way?

thx
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.