Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7.0 goodies - revisions

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
211 Views, 6 Replies

7.0 goodies - revisions

Revit 7.0 allows you to account for revision submissions and coordinate revision numbering across projects and sheets. Attachment not added (too many attachments): "revision table.jpg"
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Dang, that made my week! I love it! "David Conant" wrote in message news:41631396_2@newsprd01... Revit 7.0 allows you to account for revision submissions and coordinate revision numbering across projects and sheets. Attachment not added (too many attachments): "revision table.jpg"
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

looks like the option to display all revisions or just the current revision clouded with preously shown but not clouded (visible) A lot of work must have gone into this-- david Thomas "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:4165b66e_3@newsprd01... Dang, that made my week! I love it! "David Conant" wrote in message news:41631396_2@newsprd01... Revit 7.0 allows you to account for revision submissions and coordinate revision numbering across projects and sheets.
Message 4 of 7
parleyburnett

is there a way to show the current revision cloud with respective tag, while at the same time show all previous cloud tags but not their cloud. This as far as I know is common practice in other firms, but seems to me that this is not possible? Any thoughts?
Message 5 of 7
sbrown

No, but it has been asked for, currently what we do is use a generic symbol for the revision and don't tag the revision clouds. This lets us turn the clouds off but leave the symbol.
Message 6 of 7
parleyburnett

thanks sdbrown. I guess we'll do that then. The revit team must have a long to do list of wishlist items. Hopefully with the next version, some of this stuff will be addressed.....
Message 7 of 7
parleyburnett

ok ok, but what to do in the following situation:
I want to show on one sheet the cloud for revision 1 (because there was no other revision on that sheet). However on a different sheet, there are three revisions and I want to show only the cloud for revision 3. The tagging issue you already clarified so im clear there. But is there any way to show a revision cloud in one sheet but not in the other?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report