Revit Architecture

*Expert Elite*
dbroad
Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)
Accepted Solution

2013- Const. Template: Ceiling Plans Bug

320 Views, 2 Replies
11-05-2012 05:20 AM

Does anyone else have this problem with the Construction template?  I draw walls on level one and the switch to the ceiling plans->level 1 and no walls are shown.  After deleting the built-in ceiling views and recreating them, things work fine.

Why don't the default views work?

Thanks for the response.  I have just figured out that it was the phase filter.  The OOTB level 1 ceiling plan was set to a phase of A10 Substructure.  The floor plan Level 1 was set to Project Completion.  Have no idea what the rationale for such settings would be.

Valued Mentor
mike
Message 2 of 3 (300 Views)

Re: 2013- Const. Template: Ceiling Plans Bug

11-05-2012 09:59 AM in reply to: dbroad

You need to check the VG for the predefined view for the RCP..  Sounds like thecut plane and/or upper linits need to be adjusted for the wall ht you created.

Michael L. Maloney
Virtual World Designs
VDC & BIM Model Design, Clash & Coordination
mike@VirtualWorldDesigns.com
Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013, 2014, 2015
Charlotte, NC ; Fort Mill, SC
*Expert Elite*
dbroad
Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: 2013- Const. Template: Ceiling Plans Bug

11-05-2012 10:48 AM in reply to: dbroad

Thanks for the response.  I have just figured out that it was the phase filter.  The OOTB level 1 ceiling plan was set to a phase of A10 Substructure.  The floor plan Level 1 was set to Project Completion.  Have no idea what the rationale for such settings would be.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!