Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Network Rendering

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Artur_GF
651 Views, 1 Reply

Revit Network Rendering

Hi, I'd like to know if Revit supports network rendering, like 3ds Max and Maya, where frames can be rendered without GUI. I know about A360 cloud rendering but it's not what I need. I have also found this article: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/EN... It's confusing. It's about rendering using Mental Ray standalone, but all the examples of conversion to .mi files are about conversion from maya scenes. LIke this one: Render -r mi -im "cmdrenderTest" -of "gif" -binary 0 -file "C:/temp/test.mi" mayascene.ma So my additional question is, is it possible to convert Revit scenes to .mi? Or in another words, can Revit scenes be rendered using Mental Ray Standalone?
-Where do you work?
- garagefarm.NET
- So, are you a farmer or a mechanic?
- SHUT UP! I'll kill you!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
s.koulis
in reply to: Artur_GF

Hi,

I have been looking at Vray for Revit (currently in BETA) and there you can export VR Scene file to be rendered in V-Ray standalone or V-Ray cloud.

Also it uses other render nodes on the network for distriduted rendering.

The integration with Revit needs more work but the core features are great.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report