Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to eliminate the view number and scale in view

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
leila.k.sh
2566 Views, 8 Replies

How to eliminate the view number and scale in view

Hi, Does anyone know how to eliminate the view number and scale in the view name as I showed in the attached file?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ToanDN
in reply to: leila.k.sh

Edit the view title assigned to the viewport type, save as to a new family and delete the number and scale labels. Load it to the project, duplicate the viewport gtype to a new type and assign the new view title type to it. then use this viewport type for the views you don't want number and scale.
Message 3 of 9
leila.k.sh
in reply to: ToanDN

How to get rid of the circle?

Message 4 of 9
barthbradley

Create another View Title Family to use in those instances where you need to show that way. 

Open your View Title Family, delete the circle, number and view scale lable you don't wnat to see and then save it under a new name and load it into the Project.  

View Name 1.jpg

Message 5 of 9
leila.k.sh
in reply to: ToanDN

Please find the screen shots 

Message 6 of 9
leila.k.sh

I do not have a circle in View Title Family in order to delete it. But it is showing up inside the file ( please see attached).

Message 7 of 9
barthbradley

I'm not sure how that is possible. Maybe you have more than one in the Project and opened the wrong one to edit. 

FWIW: 

View Title BB.jpg

Message 8 of 9
barthbradley

...maybe your View Title has other TYPES defined within it that have visibility parameters pre-set for the circle and labels for each TYPE?   

Message 9 of 9
m.ewy
in reply to: barthbradley

I have the same issue. Circle is deleted from Anno_view_title family, and when I make changes in that family and load it back to project - everything changes as I changed it in Family - except the Circle. I am using Revit 2022 with BIM 360 and a lot of different models from external sources linked. I am mentioning this only because I am pretty sure I used to modify this family in different projects with different versions of Revit and back then everything worked as I remember this.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report