Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank border of plumbing/electrical fixtures in plans/sections when plumbing/electrical discipline is on.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
maliszewskiSXZ8H
137 Views, 1 Reply

Blank border of plumbing/electrical fixtures in plans/sections when plumbing/electrical discipline is on.

Hello,

I have a big trouble when I turn on different discipline view than architectural. When I turn on plumbing/electrical/mechanical discipline, the families in the views get an invisible/blank border. There is no this blank border when the architectural discipline is on. There is no masking regions in the family. I am out of ideas what could be be causing this. 

I need to put few plumbing fixtures one by one. Then, blank border of one covers another one. So  instead of three plumbing fixtures one by one, I have big one spot. 

On the picture below, you can see clearly this border. 

On the second picture, you can see the view trouble. When the families are close to each other, the model dissapears. When there is a gap between them, then it is ok. But they has to be one by one. 

I am looking forward for help. 

maliszewskiSXZ8H_0-1690364519949.png

maliszewskiSXZ8H_1-1690364643670.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

It's been awhile with no reply, did you resolve it? It looks like there is a nested label (text) which doesn't have a value but the masking aspect of the label is on. Can you share the family and/or a small version of the project that demonstrates what you're seeing?

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report