Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programmatically reload keynote file?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
joeldeehr
647 Views, 3 Replies

Programmatically reload keynote file?

Are there any developers that know of a way to programmatically reload a keynote file? (instead of setting up a hotkey or going to annotate-tags-keynoting settings-reload)

I have scoured the internet and also noticed that Jeremy Tammik said he did not know of a way, but I thought I might try my luck here.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
saikat
in reply to: joeldeehr

We had some internal discussions on this in the recent past and there wasnt any official workaround that came up with the current API.

Sorry for not having any workaround to suggest at this point of time.

Saikat Bhattacharya
Senior Manager - Technology Consulting
Message 3 of 4
aksaks
in reply to: saikat

This is bad news. All work creating a keynote file editor is stymied by this. I take it you are saying the user keynotes are not exposed at all to provide access to the filename AND the Revit UI keynote settings dialogs cannot be called and their button control events are also not accessible, because just being able to automate the manual method is better than nothing at all. It is ironic that such a narrow view was applied to both the code and how user keynotes are used. I would assume Autodesk has this at the top of the todo list by now.
Message 4 of 4
MZ1987
in reply to: aksaks

Still an issue in Revit 2016

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Rail Community