Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing template files in REVIT 2015.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
shivani_gunawardana
1342 Views, 4 Replies

Missing template files in REVIT 2015.

I previously had Revit 2015 installed on my laptop but uninstalled it a while back. After doing so I deleted all files that were downloaded with revit. I recently tried to download and install Revit 2015 several times but it's missing its templates (Architecture, Structural etc).

I've tried adding them using 'Add or remove content' but that page shows that the templates have already been added. 

I've also already tried opening the files manually but the folders that should contain the template files are empty.

I've tried adding them using options > File locations but came across the same problem as before (empty files)

I've attached a screenshot to show what i mean by empty folders. 

Been trying to fix this for ages and would really appreciate any help.

Thanks 

Shivani

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Shivani,

yours seems to be more of the generic kind of a question rather then API-related. Unless you get a satisfactory answer here soon, I sugest you try re-posting it on the Revit Architecture forum.

Arnošt Löbel
Message 3 of 5

Hi Shivani, 

Arnost is right. You probably get better helped through the product forum for this issue.  I'm moving your forum to Revit product forum. 

Mikako Harada
Developer Technical Services
Message 4 of 5
ddumas
in reply to: mikako_harada

I did the same thing. Where is the product forum

Dianne
Message 5 of 5

Okay cheers so I dont have to repost, right?

Thanks again,

Shivani

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report