Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Schedules: not possible to add rows?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JoelBradley
939 Views, 1 Reply

Key Schedules: not possible to add rows?

I was excited when I heard of the addition of schedules to the API, assuming that it meant that I could now programmatically create a schedule with non-model-related items in it. 

I created an add-in that creates a Key Schedule, thinking that would be just the ticket.  However, after spending several hours exploring the new functionality, I'm not seeing any way to add or remove rows, nor even to view the data in the schedule.

Am I missing something, or does the new functionality do little more than provide the ability to create, delete, or export entire schedules?  If so, what was the point of exposing the ability to create Key Schedules they can only ever be empty?

Thanks,

Joel

PS - in this thread, chekalin-v seems to confirm my findings (or lack thereof!)
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit-API/Schedule-Text-Change-case-with-Model-Review-Add-In/...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mikako_harada
in reply to: JoelBradley

Dear Joel,

Unfortunately, I need to confirm your finding; It is not possible to add rows in Revit 2013 API.  Let's hope that the funtionality will be added in future releases.

Mikako Harada
Developer Technical Services

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Rail Community