Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Level heads

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rwebb0418
1559 Views, 2 Replies

Hide Level heads

Afternoon all,

One of our techs approached me a couple days ago about creating a command that would turn off the level heads in specific views.  Level lines were to remain, but heads were to be shut off.  This will facilitate in creating "pretty drawings"(see attached file) without the effort of clicking off individual level heads in each view,which can sometimes be up to 10 additional clicks in multiple views.  OVer the life of the project this coukd add up to a few hundred clicks that could be saved by one per view.

Here's the problem:  I've found the BuiltinParameter.Datum_Bubble_End_1 and 2, which allow me to globally turn off and on ALL the levelheads, but this doesn't allow me to do it per view.  So I would be able to turn them all off and then in certain views I'd have to go back and turn them back on.  I've found the visibility graphics controls which allow me to work perview, but since the lines are to remain I can't use that.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
R.van.den.Bor
in reply to: rwebb0418

You can't. I believe this question is allready on the wishlist (or should be). The only thing you can do is to change the bubble heads style based. But the user can overrule this manually and you don't have any API grip on it.

Kind regards,
Remy van den Bor
ICN Solutions B.V.
Liked this post or found it usefull, don't forget the Kudo It won't hurt (at least not me).
Message 3 of 3
echen
in reply to: R.van.den.Bor

Any updates on this in Revit 2017?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Rail Community