Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016 Hang Up

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
znutsch
180 Views, 1 Reply

2016 Hang Up

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum or not if it is not please let me know. But when I click on the 'open' underneath the 'projects' Revit freezes up on me. I checked like 3 or 4 different solutions to fix the problem and those did not work. Those solutions were the Windows button + R and disabling a few things and re enabling, The dropbox which I do not have, and a couple others. I currently have this as the build number Update 7 for R2
20161004_0715, I'm not sure what I need to do.

If anyone can help that would be great. Again sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Zach

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeremytammik
in reply to: znutsch

Dear Zach,

Nope, sorry, wrong place.

Please note that this discussion forum is dedicated to programming Revit using the Revit API.

Therefore, you cannot expect an answer to a question such as yours relating to installation, product usage or end user support issues here.

You should try one of the non-API Revit product support discussion forums instead for that:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-api/this-forum-is-for-revit-api-programming-questions-not-for/td...

The people there are much better equipped to answer your question than us programming nerds.

I hope this clarifies.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Tammik
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network, ADN Open
The Building Coder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Rail Community