Community
Remote Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Remote Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Remote topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in "Your account is not associated with an Autodesk Subscription"

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
mikew
1447 Views, 9 Replies

Can't sign in "Your account is not associated with an Autodesk Subscription"

Anyone else getting this error? Remote worked fine for me a long time, but the last month I haven't been able to use it. I sign in using my email and password (I do have a subscription to Ultimate Product Design Suite), and get the error "Your account is not associated with an Autodesk Subscription. Subscribe to use this service"

Any ideas on a fix for this? Or, a better program (I know, no way there is something better out there than what Autodesk is making...)?

Thanks,

Mike

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
mikew
in reply to: mikew

Or did they kill off Remote and not say anything? I can't find a download link anywhere for it (on, IMO, one of the most poorly designed websites I've ever used).

Message 3 of 10
asburyj

Autodesk remote is still a subscription benefit. Is you subscription still active? Also, you need to have the remote feature assigned to your accout by the contract manager if you are not the contract manager yourself. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 4 of 10
mikew
in reply to: asburyj

Subscription is active until 2016. Remote worked fine for me up until about a month or so ago when I started getting that error. I am the contract manager (I checked My Profile). Is there a way to turn Remote back on if that's the problem?

I believe this all of this did happen around the time my contract would have expired. It does still say it's active until 2016 when I checked just now.

Message 5 of 10
asburyj

Let's confirm that the remote feature is on your account. Can you login to manage.autodesk.com and confirm Autodesk remote is listed as a feature on your account? It should look like the below 

remote.jpg

Jeffry Asbury
Message 6 of 10
mikew

No, it is not listed there. I get-

Storage

Autodesk AutoCAD 360

Autodesk 360 Mobile

Online Map Data

InfraWorks Model Builder

InfraWorks Online Raster Data

My Contract Details lists me as having Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate until June 7, 2016.

I did get it to download from here-

https://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3aautod...

But it's the same version I already have, and I get the same "Your account is not associated with an Autodesk Subscription" error.

Message 7 of 10
asburyj

Well not having the feature showing on the account explains why you can't login to Remote. The question would be why the feature doesn't show. If you are on subscription it should be there automatically. I am going to go ahead and escalate you a case into our ticketing system and have our subscription team take a look at your account and get back to you. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 8 of 10
mikew

Any updates? I haven't heard anything else about this. Thanks.

Message 9 of 10
asburyj

They reported on friday that your account has been repaired. Are you able to check it again now and confirm?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 10 of 10
mikew

Yes, checked it this morning when I got into work and everything's working the way it should now. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report